the questions, observations, laments, psalms, classic anecdotes, prayers, & stories of jeremiah aja. enjoy it like a sweaty plastic cup filled with strawberry lemonade & crushed ice.

Monday, December 08, 2008

what grade did you get?

In light of finals week, here's a lil' something called Twitter Grader. Based on your followers, your updates, and the "strength" of those whom you follow, it produces a grade. Interesting (a bit ridiculous as well) stuff. Let's just say I'm rockin a D-. A few others (@chaddbrooks and @jdwalt) are doing a bit better. What's your score?
Do you twitter yet?
Most of the people that pop in here periodically do and you should too. In the spirit of Gob Bluth- "c'mon!!!"
*insert peer pressure here*
PS- yes, twitter grader is here to further reinforce the insecurity and performance validation we all love to suffer from. But then again, and even more important- don't take yourself so seriously.

from wilmore, with Love.

1 comment:

KellyLawson22 said...

Yep. i am failing. I do not like Twitter Grader. It makes me feel like a failure. Like a loser with no friends. How would I go about improving my grade?

I hate twitter grader. Thanks for ruining my day.

Ha.