the questions, observations, laments, psalms, classic anecdotes, prayers, & stories of jeremiah aja. enjoy it like a sweaty plastic cup filled with strawberry lemonade & crushed ice.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

whoa

From this morning's Asbury Spring Reader...this is so me, but then again, this is so far from where I am:

Lord, make possible for me by grace what is impossible to me by nature. You know that I am not able to endure very much, and that I am downcast by the slightest difficulty. Grant that for your sake I may come to love and desire any hardship that puts me to the test, for salvation is brought to my soul when I undergo suffering and trouble for you. - Thomas a Kempis

From Wilmore, with Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was an amazing quote. Do you sometimes wonder after reading things like that if you even qualify to be in heaven with these people????

;-)